Please scroll down to get to the study materials.
Snake bite is serious problem. First Aid should be provided immediately after the snake bite whether the snake is poisonous or not. If the snake is poisonous it may lead the victim to death. But if the victim is not poisonous then we can see the marks of small teeth.
Some snake-bites are normal and some are complex and dangerous. First aid is necessary in both cases. The snakes having well developed fangs along with poison sac are more harmful in comparison to other.
The symptoms of poisonous snake bite are: