Notes, Exercises, Videos, Tests and Things to Remember on Some Useful Utensils and Gadgets
Please scroll down to get to the study materials.
Look at the pictures. Read the descriptions below and find out the pictures matching them with correct ones.
1. Blade grinder, commonly known as the mixture, is a kitchen appliance. This machine is used for chopping foods, fruits and other food ingredients by spinning its blade at high velocity.
2. A toaster is a small electric machine which is used to make toast from bread by exposing it to radiant heat. A toaster is a kitchen appliance.
3. A chisel is a tool used to cut or chop or carving woods and other stuff. It can function with hand or other mechanical power. It has shape cutting edge at its end.
4. Hard disk drive(HDD) commonly known as a Hard disk, which stores data and digital information by using one or more disk coated with magnetic materials. Hard drives have high transfer rate and better reliability. Hard drives can also be used for external storage.
5. Pliers are pincers with parallel flat, and typically serrated surfaces. A pair of pliers is used chiefly for gripping small objects.
6. Digital camera is a device which encodes digital image and videos in store for later reproduction or to view. Capturing photos and videos are only functions of this device.
The function of Hard disk drive is to store data and digital inforation.
The chisel is a tool used to cut or chop or carving woods and other stuffs.
Digital Camera is the device which encodes digital image and videos in store for later reproduction or to view.
Pincers are related to the pliers.
Blade grinder, commonly known as the fixer.
Toaster is a kitchen appliance.
Chisel can function with hand or other mechanical instruments.
Pliers and the camera are common tools and used in same field.