Any substance which affects body and mind is called a drug.
Regular use of adrug which makes the users dependent on the substance in order that they can't live without it is called drug abuse.
Causes of Drug abuse:
1. Bad company
2. To reduce anger, anxiety
3. Not getting love, affection from parents, community etc.
4. Broken home
5. Strong network of drug dealers
6. Influence of advertisement etc.
Effects of Drug:
1. Lose of physical health
2. Becomes abnormal and insane
3. Becomes aggressive and criminal
4. Suffer from various diseases
5. Involved in crimes
6. Personal effects
7. Personal career affected.
Detection of drug Use:
1. Dry lips
2. Yellow and curled complexion
3. Partly sunken eyes
4. Likes dark color
5. Lose of physical fitness
6. Afraid of police
Solutions of drug Abuse:
1. Avoiding bad company
2. Strong laws against sellers
3. Mass awareness
4. Strong determination for quitting adrug.
5. Increase in rehabilitation center
Some types of Drugs:
1. Marijuana/ Hashish: It is used with marijuana plant mixed with tobacco and smoke. Gives the feeling of sleepiness.
2. Smack and Heroine: It is white or brown and used by injection or nasal inhalation.
3. Cocaine: It is used by sniffing. It is white in color
Suppose your friend request you to take. What will you do?
If I am requested to take drugs, I will politely reject them and suggest him not to take drugs further. I will tell him the bad effects of drugs on health, family, and social status. If he keeps on taking drugs he will die. I will avoid his friendship and never take drugs myself.
Various disease caused by drugs:
1. Throat cancer
2. Lung cancer
3. Liver ulcer
6. Brain hemorrhage
7. esophagus Ulcer.
Any four measures that should be done to reform the drug addicted youth are as follows:
I am not much satisfied with the role played by state in controlling drug abuse because of the following reasons:
As a student of a school, I also feel that students in schools and colleges are habitual in smoking. A survey made by a non-governmental organization has shown that one of three smokes in school and colleges. There are several reasons responsible for:
If a close friend asked me to try a drug, I would reject the proposal. I would tell him not to take drugs time and again. I would demonstrate the bad effects of drugs in one's life. I wouldn't be late to do every type of task to avoid the person's drug taking habit.
'Dangers of drinking alcohol and suggestion for controlling the supply'
A puff of cigarette, a sniff if tobacco, a gulfp of wine, beer or may plung you into mire later. Do not take them even for the sake of socializing. Once attempt, ever doomed. Following are the dangers of alcohol:
Alcohol is a drug for a person, a fuel for cars and a solvent for grease. Alcohol does not kill a person instantly but it is a slow process. People drink it due to the following reason: