- A paragraph is a collection of sentences of sentences with a purpose.
- Spaces left at beginning of paragraph is called indentation.
- it should treat only one topic at a time.The topic sentence is also known the central idea the controlling idea oe the pilot sentences.
- Unity is an important feature of a good paragraph.
- There is no rule as to the length of paragraph.They can be short or long according to the necessity of the case.A paragraph may consist of single sentence or many sentences.
- The mutual relations between all the sentences in the paragraph is known as coherlance sentences should be well knit and interrelated.
- The basic arrangement of information in a paragraph are chronological order,special order and logical order.
- The chronological order: Arrangement of information according to time effects.
- Special order: Arrangement of information according to the function.
- Logical order: First a logic is given then it is supported by its means of examples.
A paragraph is a member of sentences grouped between together and relation to one topic or a group of related sentences that develop a single point.
Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal was known as Kantipur upto 17th century.It was founded in 723 A.D by Raja Gunkama Dev as an ancient pilgrim and it was used as trade route from India to Tibet and China.The word 'Kathmandu' is derived from Sanskrit word 'Kasthamandap' which means a wooden temple
This is a specimen of a pragraph writing.