Youths are mostly affected by drug addiction.
The following measures should be taken to control drug trafficking:
- Awareness programmes should be conducted to control drug trafficking.
- Farmers tending to cultivate crops like hemp, poppy should be encouraged with subsidiary to cultivate food.
- Strict laws should be made and their effective implementation should be ensured.
- Boarder areas should be watched very strictly.
- Skilled development training should be given to the vulnerable people and employment opportunities should be provided to them.