World Health Organization ( WHO ) defines health as a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being of an individual and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. It is the complete and most accepted definition of health.
The reason why we need to keep ourselves healthy are given below :
- To live an active, comfortable and healthy life.
- To control and stop various diseases.
- To live a long life free from diseases and unfitness.
- To destroy several diseases which have been taking the lives of people in the world.
The two points for the safety of ears are;
- Don't enter any sharp and pointed objects to remove the earwax it should be avoided because it may injure the eardrums makes deaf forever.
- Using oil into the ears is not a good practice.As far as possible water should not be let enter the ears.Loud noise is not good for ears it may make us deaf.So, as possible stay far from noise.
A method of cleaning ear: after taking a bath to remove the earwax is easy it is because the wax becomes softer and easily come out by using sanitary buds which are available in the market.
Personal health is the science to achieve a positive health by individual purpose and activities in terms of physical,mental and social aspects. The four methods to keep our body healthy are:
- Personal health and hygiene are important for us and on a regular basis personal cleanliness are necessary.
- To have their body active and to tone up their muscles growing children should involve in sports regularly.And not only growing children but also pregnant women, old people, an adult should join in fitting exercise.
- To save infants from dangerous infection within one year they should be provided with BCG, DPT, HepatitisB, Polio etc. TT vaccination should be taken by pregnant women. According to the prevalence of diseases, infants should be immunized.
- According to our age and physical, mental capacities we need to have a balanced diet.We need to make the habit of taking milk, fruits, fish, meat, egg, cereals,pulses, green leafy vegetables etc.regularly.
World Health Organization ( WHO ) defines health as a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being of an individual and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. It is the complete and most accepted definition of health.Some points for the safety of our eyes are:
- The right distance of reading and writing is a distance of 25 to 30 cm between the book.
- We should be far from pointed and sharp objects.
- We should have a food which contains vitamin A .Liver, meat, fish, yellow fruits, carrot and dark-green leafy vegetables are important sources of vitamin A.
- If there is any eye infection then we should consult an ophthalmologist.
- We should not rub our eyes with dirty hands, dirty water or towel it is because its may cause an eye infection. We can use a soft cloth or tub of water if dust or tiny insects enter in our eyes.
- We should wash our eyes with clean and cold water at thrice a day.
- We should never look directly strong radiation and the sun. We can even use the sunglasses to protect yourselves from dust and dirt as well as from strong light of the sun.
- We should not watch TV for a long time sitting very close to it.