Any four uses of phenol are given below,
- Phenol is used in cosmetic industry.
- It is used for making threads, plastic, colours etc.
- It is used in pharmaceutical industry for the preparation of medicines.
- It is used in wounds as a disinfectant.
Any four uses of dettol are discussed below,
- It is used in soap to protect skin infection.
- It is used to clean floors, walls of slaughterhouses, utensils etc.
- It is used for disinfecting clothes.
- It is used for cleaning cuts and wounds.
A detergent is a surfactant or the mixture of surfactant that has cleansing properties. Any three uses of detergent are given below,
- It is used for cleaning household utensils and dishes.
- It is used for washing clothes.
- It is also used for cleaning floors, tubs, counters etc.
A chemical fertilizers are the chemical substances applied to the soil or the plants directly for the proper growth and the development of the plants. Any three plants needed for the proper growth and development of plant are given below,
Any two examples of chemical fertilizers containing nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are given below,
- Nitrogen: Ammonium sulphate and Ammonium chloride.
- Potassium: Potassium sulphate and Potassium chloride
- Phosphorus: Calcium superphosphate and Ammonium phosphate,