When a person causes Hepatitis B, the liver of the body is affected.
HIV stands for Human Immuno Deficiency Virus and AIDS for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
Gonorrhea is a contagious disease that is brought by a germ known as Neisseria Gonococcus and affects genitals, urinary track, rectum, cervix etc. The germ is received due to sexual contact with infected person or other sources like vaginal discharges containing the germ.
- Painful, burning and frequent urination
- Puss-like discharge from penis and vagina
- Inflammation in urinary track or genitals.
- Adopt healthy and safe sex relation
- Take proper care of genital hygiene
- Discourage girls trafficking, prostitution and heterogeneous sex
- Spread health education
- If infected, consult doctor immediately for treatment
AIDS is transmitted through following ways:
- exual contact with the HIV infected sex partner
- Transfusion of HIV infect blood
- Drug addiction
- HIV infected mother to her new baby
- Raise public awareness about the modes of transmission and effects of HIV/AIDS
- Create employment and earning opportunities for the vulnerable daughters and their parents
- Legislate laws to end girl trafficking and to attain gender equity
- Co-operate with India and have proper control over border activities and prostitution