The industries which have 30 million to 100 million rupees as a fixed capital is called medium scale industry and the industries which have above 100 million rupees as a fixed capital are called large scale industries.
According to the definition of Industrial act 2054,"The industries which have 30 million to 100 million rupees as a fixed capital is called medium scale industry.
The establishment of medium and large scale industries help to strengthen the economy by following ways:
- It helps in agriculture development
- It helps to develop of Import an Increment of Export
- It helps to improvement in people's lifestyle
- It helps to increment of national income
- It createsjob opportunity
The medium and large scale industries are not developed in Nepal by following ways:
- Lack of capital
- Lack of raw materials
- Lack of market
- Lack of transport and communication
- Lack of bases of industries