The uses of sodium carbonate are:
- It is used to make soaps and detergents.
- It is used to manufacture paper.
- It is used to manufacture different types of glasses.
- It is used to remove hardness of water.
- It used to make caustic soda in the lab.
- It is used for the various purpose in the lab.
The uses of sodium bicarbonate are:
- It is used to make a baking powder.
- It is used as medicine to produce carbon dioxide gas in the stomach to remove the acid.
- It is used to make soft drinks.
- It is used to make fire extinguishers.
The uses of glycerol are:
- It makes the skin soft.
- It is used to make sweets.
- It is used to make medicine and printing ink.
The molecular formula sodium carbonate is Na2CO3.
The molecular formula of sodium bicarbonate is NaHCO3.
The molecular formula of glycerol is C3H5(OH)3.
Sodium carbonate is also called washing soda.
Sodium bicarbonate is also called baking soda.
Glycerol is also called glycerine.