Geographical Studies of our Earth
After complete this lesson, student must be able to:
- List the types tropical monsoon climate, tropical torrid zone and polar zone.
- Explain about tropical grassland climate savanna type.
- Describe about location, area and climatic condition of tropical desert climate.
- Explain the features about tropical monsoon and temperate climate.
- Explain Information about natural vegetation zone.
- Explain the major feature of South America, North America and Africa.
- Explain the Nepal's diplomatic relationship with the USA and Canada.
- Explain about earthquake and purpose of a map.