Nepal in the first world war and loss of human lives in First World War
Nepal in the First World War
During the First World War,Chandra Shumsher was the Prime minister of Nepal. Nepal supported to England in the First World War.
7500 Nepalese soldiers were sent to England during the First World War. 1 Million each year sum of money was contributed to Nepal each year by the British government of India
Loss of human lives in First World War
|2 million |
|1.15 million |
|450 thousand |
|21 million |
|5 million |
Things to remember
- Chandra Shamsher was Prime Minister during First World War
- 7500 Nepalese Soldiers were sent to England during the First World War.
- Loss of human lives in First World War:-
2 million in Germany
1.05 million in France
1.05 million in Austria
375 thousands in Turkey
2 million in Russia
1 million in British empire
1.15 million in Russia
450 thousand in Italy
- It includes every relationship which established among the people.
- There can be more than one community in a society. Community smaller than society.
- It is a network of social relationships which cannot see or touched.
- common interests and common objectives are not necessary for society.
Videos for Nepal in the first world war and loss of human lives in First World War