Top ten highest Mountains of the World.
A mountain is a large landform that stretches above the surrounding land in a limited area, usually in the form of a peak.
Ten highest mountains in the world
Rank Mountain Height Location
- Mount Everest: Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa made the first successful ascent to the summit of Mount Everest on 26th of May, 1953. it is 8848 m(29028 ft.) height and it lies in Nepal. Mt. Everest is also known as Sagarmatha.
- Qogir(K2): Mount K2 is known to be the Savage Mountain due to the extreme difficulty of ascent.it is 8611 m(28250 ft.)height it lies in Pakistan.
- Kanchanjungha: At the past was assumed to be the highest mountain in the world before 1852.it is 8598 m(28208 ft.) height and it lies Nepal.Kanchenjunga was first scaled by Joe Brown and George Band of British Expedition on 25th of May, 1955.
- Makalu: Makalu means 'the great Black one' it is about 8481 m(27824 ft.)height and it lies in Nepal.
- Dhaulagiri: Dhaulagiri means ‘the dazzling/white/beautiful mountain’. it is about 8172 m(26810 ft.) height and it lies in Nepal.
- Manaslu: Manaslu were first summited by the Japanese and they always take great pride in their adventures in Manaslu. It is 8156 m(26760 ft.)height and it lies in Nepal.
- Cho oyu: The sixth-highest mountain in the world, Cho Oyu is the westernmost major peak in the Khumbu Himalayas and is just 20 kilometers west of Mount Everest.This mountain was also first climbed by Edman Hilary in 1995it is 8189 m(26750 ft.) height it lies Nepal.
- Nanga Parbat: this mountain is also known as Naked mountain which is about 8126 m(26660 ft.) height and it lies in India.
- Annapurna: it was first climbed by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal in 3rd of June, 1950.it is about 8078 m(26505 ft.) height and it lies in Nepal.
- Gasherbrum this mountain is 8068 m(26470 ft.)height and it lies in India.
Things to remember
- Mountain Height Location
- Mount Everest 8848 m(29028 ft.) Nepal
- Qogir(K2) 8611 m(28250 ft.) Pakistan
- Kanchanjungha 8598 m(28208 ft.) Nepal
- Makalu 8481 m(27824 ft.) Nepal
- Dhaulagiri 8172 m(26810 ft.) Nepal
- Manaslu 8156 m(26760 ft.) Nepal
- Cho oyu 8189 m(26750 ft.) Nepal
- Nanga parbat 8126 m(26660 ft.) India
- Annapurna 8078 m(26505 ft.) Nepal
- Gasherbrum 8068 m(26470 ft.) India
- It includes every relationship which established among the people.
- There can be more than one community in a society. Community smaller than society.
- It is a network of social relationships which cannot see or touched.
- common interests and common objectives are not necessary for society.
Videos for Top ten highest Mountains of the World.