Informations of Time Zone
A time zone is a region that observes a uniform standard time for legal, commercial, and social purposes. Time Zones tend to follow the boundaries of countries and their subdivisions because it is convenient for areas in close commercial or other communication to keep the same time.
Things to remember
- GMT = Greenwich Mean Time.
- Gaurishankar Himal is based Standard Time of Nepal.
- refers to the time which is recorded when the sun’s altitude is at the highest place is local time.
- The time which is recognized throughout the country is standard time
- It includes every relationship which established among the people.
- There can be more than one community in a society. Community smaller than society.
- It is a network of social relationships which cannot see or touched.
- common interests and common objectives are not necessary for society.
Videos for Informations of Time Zone