Australia continent and informations
- Australia is the only continent and country Southern hemisphere is the continent which lies in Australia . It stretches from 114Â° to 143Â° East longitude and 10Â° to 40Â° south latitude from north-south latitude Indonesia is the neighbor country os Australia.
There are the three physical division of Australia. They are listed below:
a) The great western plateau
b) The central lowlands
c) The Eastern Highland
the most rearing animal in Australia is sheep.70%of population live in cities Timor and Arafura sea boarded Australia from the north the area of Australia is76, 87, 000 Sq. Km.Australia is also known as the continent of kangaroo.There are about 3 crores and 7 lakh population living there. The important river is Mersey Darling and the longest river is The Murray river. The highest peak of Australia is Mt.koscius.the largest mountain range of Australia is Blue Mountain
Things to remember
- General queries about Australia continent:
- only continent and country
- It lie in Southern hemisphere
- 114° to 143° East longitude
- 10° to 40° south latitude
- area of Australia is 3900 Km
- east length of Australia is 3150 Km.
- population of Australia is 3 Crore 7 Lakh
- national animal of Australia is Kangaroo
- physical division of Australia
- The great western plateau
- The central lowlands
- The Eastern Highlands
- It includes every relationship which established among the people.
- There can be more than one community in a society. Community smaller than society.
- It is a network of social relationships which cannot see or touched.
- common interests and common objectives are not necessary for society.
Videos for Australia continent and informations