Africa and zoo of the world.
the second largest continent is Africa.it is about 2, 98, 00, 000 Sq.km
the north-south length of Africa is8000 Km and the east-west length is7440 km. Africa is also known as Dark Continent.the latitude of Africa is37Â° North to 35Â° South and20Â° West to 50Â° East. the world's largest desert is in Africa that is Sahara desert and the longest liver in the Africa isNile River. there are 53 countries in Africa the race of the African people.Most of the northern part of Africa have desert and the world's most beautiful Victoria fall also there in northern part of Africa
Zoo of the World
Savanna grassland is known as the zoo of the world becauseIt is the second largest vegetative belt of the world. It provides fodder for herbivorous animals and the herbivorous are the food for carnivores. Therefore, food chain and ecosystem remains healthy and balanced that it turns minimum space for the growth reproduction and spread all verities of birds and animals; so, it is known as the zoo of the world.
Things to remember
- Africa and zoo of the world.
- second largest continent
- Area of Africa (2, 98, 00, 000 Sq.km)
- north-south length of Africa is 8000 Km
- east-west length of Africa is 7440 Km
- Also known as Dark Continent
- latitude of Africa 37° North to 35° South
- Longitude of Africa 20° West to 50° East
- Sahara Desert is a largest desert which is in Africa.
- Nile River is world’s longest river which is in Africa.
- world's most beautiful Victory falls in Africa.
- It includes every relationship which established among the people.
- There can be more than one community in a society. Community smaller than society.
- It is a network of social relationships which cannot see or touched.
- common interests and common objectives are not necessary for society.
Videos for Africa and zoo of the world.