Forest and types of forest found in Nepal
A forest is a large area of land covered with trees or other woody vegetation.Hundreds of more precise definitions of forest are used throughout the world, incorporating factors such as tree density, tree height, land use, legal standing and ecological function. the most important thing that forest provide is Oxygen .there are five type of tree found in Nepal they are listed below :
- tropical forest
- Sub tropicalforest
- Temperate Forest (2000 m to 3100 m)
- Sub-alpine Forest (3000 m to 4200 m)
- Alpine Forest (up to 4500 m)
Things to remember
- General questions about forest and types of forest in Nepal.
- It includes every relationship which established among the people.
- There can be more than one community in a society. Community smaller than society.
- It is a network of social relationships which cannot see or touched.
- common interests and common objectives are not necessary for society.
Videos for Forest and types of forest found in Nepal
Community Forestry in Nepal: are the Poor Benefetting?
Forest Fire in Nepal
Nepal - Forest
Nepal - WUPAP & Environment: The Fruits of the Forest
Nepal's Institute of Forestry
Types of Forest