Tourists Centres In Nepal
Major Tourism Destination of Nepal:
Nepal is a beautiful place to promote the tourism industries as she is naturally beautiful and can attract a large number of domestic and distant tourists. The following are the tourism destination of Nepal:
(i) Kathmandu valley:
It is one of the main tourism destinations of Nepal. It includes Pashupatinath area, Bouddhanath area, Budhanilkantha, Swayambhunath, Narayanhiti Museum, Balaju Baisdhara, Central zoo, many supermarket areas, Nagarkot, Kakani, Godawari, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Changunaryan.
(ii) Pokhara valley:
It is another important tourism destination of Nepal. It includes famous mountains like Annapurna, Machhapuchre, etc. It also includes Mahendra cave, Chamero Gufa, Phewa Taal, Rupa Taal, Peace stupa, Seti river etc. as well as it is famous for trekking in the world.
Lumbini, the birth place of Buddha, is an important tourism destination of Nepal. It includes Mayadevi temple, Ashoka pillar, birth place of Gautam Buddha, maternal place of Buddha and monasteries built in the memorandum of Gautam Buddha by different countries.
National parks and wildlife reserves
|S.N ||Name (National park) ||Districts ||Area (sq. km) |
|1. ||Shey-phoksundo National park ||Dolpa and Mugu ||3555 |
|2. ||Langtang National park ||Rasuwa, Sindhupalchowk, Nuwakot ||1710 |
|3. ||Makalu Barun National Park ||Sankhuwasabha and Solukhumbu ||1500 |
|4. ||Sagarmatha National Park ||Solukhumbu ||1148 |
|5. ||Bardiya National Park ||Bardiya ||968 |
|6. ||Chitwan National Park ||Chitwan and Makawanpur ||932 |
|7. ||Banke National Park ||Banke, Salyan and Dang ||550 |
|8. ||Khaptad National Park ||Bajhang, Bajura and Doti ||225 |
|9. ||Shivapuri National Park ||Kathmandu, Nuwakot and Sindhupalchwok ||159 |
|10. ||Rara National Park ||Mugu and Jumla ||106 |
|S.N. ||Wildlife and Hunting reserves ||Districts ||Areas (sq. km) |
|1. ||Dhorpatan Hunting Reserves ||Rukum, Baglung and Myagdi ||1325 |
|2. ||Parsa Wildlife Reserves ||Chitwan, Parsa, Makawanpur and Bara ||499 |
|3. ||Shuklaphant Wildlife Reserves ||Kanchanpur ||305 |
|4. ||Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserves |
|Sunsari and Saptari ||175 |
Things to remember
- Nepal is a beautiful place which can attract a large number of domestic and distant tourists.
- Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini, Muktinath and various national parks and wildlife reserves are the main tourism destinations in Nepal.
- Pokhara is famous for trekking in the world.
- Lumbini is the birth place of Gautam Buddha.
- Various national parks such as Sagarmatha National Park, Langtang National Park, Bardiya National Park, Chitwan National Park,etc and wildlife reserves such as Parsa Wildlife Reserve, Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve,Suklaphanta Wildlife Reserve,etc are located here.
- It includes every relationship which established among the people.
- There can be more than one community in a society. Community smaller than society.
- It is a network of social relationships which cannot see or touched.
- common interests and common objectives are not necessary for society.
Videos for Tourists Centres In Nepal
Bird's eye view of Fewa Lake, Pokhara
Chitwan Jungle Adventure
Everest Mountain Flight Buddha Air Nepal HD 1080p from Kathmandu Canon 5D Mark II
Nepal (Documentary) I Have Seen the Earth Change
Nepal Tour 2014, Kathmandu tour, jungle safari Tour Nepal, kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara tour
Paragliding in Pokhara, Nepal
the most beautiful place .. POKHARA NEPAL
TOP 10 PLACES FOR TRAVELING IN NEPAL
Top Ten Places To Visit In Nepal
Travel Nepal - Kathmandu 2012
Ultra-light flight, Pokhara-Nepal
Why Lukla, Nepal is the World's most dangerous airport
Questions and Answers
The present government has decided to observe the year 2001 as tourism year. It's very ambitious and a promotional campaign for tourism development in our country. More than 10 lakhs tourists are targeted to welcome in Nepal throughout the year. But it's a difficult task despite potentialities. So, these things have to be well addressed. To make it a great success, I would prepare and publicize it. As
a) Leave nothing but the footprints
Take nothing but the photos.
b) Lets all wake up.
Let's all promote and raise tourism.
I went to Kathmandu with my friends for five day educational tour. I visited Pashupatinath, Boudha, Swayambhu, Budhanilkantha, Patan and Bhaktapur. I also visited other important places like zoo, National Museum Chhauni, Museum of Hanumadhoka. I have snapped some photos and noted the special features. There is good facility of transportation, lodging and fooding. The people are good here. We have not visited some of other beautiful places like Dakshinkali, Godawari, Nagarkot, Sundarijal and so on.
In the recent years, arrival of international is remarkable growing to betterment. I have got a special coverage about tourism in my course book of class X, social studies. I am soon going to welcome few tourists in my school and interact about their wishes and objectives of touring. They are:
- Why did you choose a small poor country like Nepal rather than choosing other touristy country - Switzerland, Thailand etc.?
- How do you manage time out of your academic career or your professional career schedule?
- How did you hear about Nepal? What did you hear? Which areas have you made your interest of visit in Nepal?
- What is your interest and objectives of touring in Nepal? Is it for enjoying, adventure, sightseeing particularly?
Among the tourist's centers in central development region, Surya Vinayak is one of the Hindu temples in Nepal. It is located in bhaktapur district. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu god, Ganesh. The temple is a historical and cultural monument. This temple is believed to have been built over 1500 years ago. The temple was built in the time of the Lichchhavi king Bishnu Dev Barma.
The major spots with their characteristics are presented below.
Muktinath Temple Area:
- Located in Mustang district at the altitude of 3710 meters.
- Visited by Hindus and Buddhists.
- Apple gardens and dry valleys with naked hills are visible.
- A religious lake the Trisuli river originates from.
- Lies on Rusuwa district at the altitude of 4370 meters.
- Langtang National Park with 108 small lakes.
- Located in Makwanpur district at the altitude of 2320 meters.
- Viewing Mountains like Everest, Dhaulagiri etc.
- Snowfall in season.
As Nepal is a beautiful country with its natural, cultural, ethnic and religious diversities, it has become a major destination for the domestics and international tourists, variety and variation in land forms, climate and cultural heritages are the major attractions of Nepal. Here are some famous tourism areas of Nepal.
- Sagarmatha region
- Kathmandu valley
- Annapurna region
One major tourist destination of each of the physical region of Nepal with its characteristics is mention below:
- Everest region in the Himalayan region:
Everest region lies in the eastern part of Himalayan region. It is world's famous tourist's destination which compares the highest altitude peak of the world. The whole part is a part of Sagarmatha National Park.
- Kathmandu Valley in the hilly region:
Kathmandu Valley is the capital city of Nepal. Tribhuvan International Airport, the only international airport of Nepal lies here. Many Hindu, Buddhist temples are located here. Thus, Kathmandu valley is known as a pious place of Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimages.
- Chitwan National Park in the Terai Region:
It is the oldest national park of Nepal. It is located in the central part of the terai region. The national park is the rare piece of natural wonder in the world. Another interesting part of this national park is the Tharu people of the buffer zone. They serve stick dance, organize elephant polo and other activities and entertain tourists.