Burning takes place not only due to the fire but also due to electricity, sunshine, hot things etc etc. There will be swelling mark on the skin if burnt with metal or thing. But if it burns with hot water there will be blister on the skin. The burning affects the skin at first but if deep burns it affects muscles, nerves etc.
The symptoms of burns
- Blisters are seen on burnt skin.
- Skin is burnt and wounds occur.
- Victims feels thirsty.
- The rate of pulse increases.
- Urination decreases.
- If the burnt is deep, the patient will be unconscious.
First Aid to burns
- Victims should be separated from the fire and put out the fire.
- Blanket or any thick cloth should be used to put out the fire if the cloth of victim is burning.
- Burnt part should be submerged into water for ten minutes.
- Do not burst the blister and do not use medicine without doctor's suggestion.