Argumentative Writing 
To give ones opinion or reason whatever something is true or correct is called argumentative writing. In this writing, we can write plus or minus point or support or oppose a topic.
How to write?
- Think over the topic for some time.
- Note down the points under two separate column for and against.
- Choose your side of the topic.
- Write down within four paragraphs.
- Write as follows:
- explain the topic
- write plus points in the second paragraph
- write minus points in the third paragraph