Although foreign employment has helped a lot to solve unemployment problem prevailing in our country as well as has increased the living standard of the people, it has some challenges too. So, following are the measures to overcome the challenges seen in the foreign employment:
1. Mostly, the semi-skilled and unskilled manpower go to foreign countries. So, they should be well trained about the work before going there.
2. The workers should learn the language where they are going so that no difficulties can be seen while working.
3. The companies or agents should teach the workers about the rules and laws of the country for being aware, otherwise there will be great possibility of being imprisoned and involved in criminal activities if the rule us broken.
4. The government should formulate the laws and policies required for foreign employment to overcome the challenges seen in the foreign employment and strictly implement it.
5. The government too should alert the ambassador to know about the situation of foreign employment and should supervise time to time.
6. Those manpower companies which are illegally established and are involved in illegal draining out of workers should be punished according to law made by the government.
7. The concerned authority for foreign employment should provide legal visa to the workers and punish those who intend to give illegal visa for foreign employment.
8. Those manpower companies which are cheating the workers as they do not get good job as contracted before should be strictly banned and punished.
9. The Manpower Company or brokers shouldn't send the Nepali people for long hour working jobs.
10. Those people who are mentally and physically tortured as well as sexually exploited should be rehabilitated by the ambassadors of the particular country.
The measures to overcome the challenges seen in the foreign employment are:
Following steps should be taken to solve the problems created by manpower company:
The role of government to overcome the challenges seen in the foreign employment should be as follows: